CBD Muscle Balm - Cooling Menthol
7 Step Test
Massaged into the skin until fully absorbed, our CBD Menthol Balm offers a versatile and instant cooling effect in helping ease the discomfort of joint and muscle pain, sunburn and troublesome tension headache, applying sparingly direct to the temple. Embodying the invigorating and soothing properties of Menthol, the CBD Menthol Balm offers respite and revitalization to skin and senses.
- Glyceryl Monostearate-non
- GMO Palm Oil-Powder
- Broad Spectrum CBD Oil Distillate (1%)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- (Edible) Primesurf MCT
- Isopropyl Myristate
- De Ionised Water
- Imidazolidinyl Urea
- Glycerine Vegetable
- Menthol Crystals
- Use as part of your recovery regime, massage a thin layer of balm directly on to skin for an instant cooling feeling.
- Recommended for usage after regular workout, high impact/intensity training, competitive race or match.
- Not to be used for more than 10 days. If symptoms persist during the use of this product, a doctor or a qualified health care practitioner should be consulted.
- Cutaneous (skin) use only. Not to be used on broken skin. Strictly not to be consumed or ingested. Avoid contact with eyes. The use in children and adolescents under 18 years of age is not recommended.
- Not to be taken during pregnancy or breast-feeding
Grown and extracted from the USA, our quality CBD is fully compliant under state law, going over and above in both quality and safety in one of the most stringently regulated markets in the world.
Our CBD products are legal and shipped internationally. All of our CBD products contain 0% THC, guaranteed.
We utilise a whole plant extraction that allows us to draw the CBD from the plant material and filter out unnatural substances, maximizing pure CBD concentration.
Each and every product that leaves the facility is third-party tested to ensure consistency and quality.
- 300mg CBD per 30ml
- Zero THC
- Organic MCT carrier
- Third party lab tested
- Produced with the highest quality ingredients
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians